Re-Opening information June 13th
Read Father Con’s letter to parishioners from June 13th.
Download Letter to Parishioners
Important Information about reopening for Masses at St. Andrew’s
- You are not obligated to attend Mass if your health is at risk or you are not yet comfortable gather in large groups.
- Fr. Felix will say Masses but will not be available for other pastoral ministries at this time.
- Weekday Mass times include: Tuesday at 12:05pm, Wednesday at 9:00am and Friday at 9:00am
- The church will be open for private prayer on Thursdays from 9:00am-1:00pm allowing people to pray by themselves or with one or two others.
- Sunday Masses will still be recorded Saturday night and made available for Sunday morning
- It is strongly encouraged that if you are attending Mass you wear a mask.
- All attending will be asked to sanitize your hands at the entrances.
- Ushers will help to seat parishioners in designated area.
- We will observe the 30% seating capacity mandated by the government however we will be losing fabric covered seating areas.
- Hymn books will be removed. There will only be one (1) instrumentalist and one (1) cantor.
- There will be no offeratory procession.
- Collections boxes will be available at all entrances for parishioners to leave the collection envelopes.
- Ushers will direct communion traffic flow. Please follow their prompts.
- Communion will be received in the hand only.
- After dismissal please immediately exit from the front doors on Reynolds St.
- Doors will be closed between Masses to allow for appropriate cleaning and sanitizing.
- Reconciliation plans to be announced at a later date.